Friday, June 26, 2009

Nikefootball

My very first week at Alloy... err Takkle.... I started working on the nikefootball ad campaign. Though my portion was very minute, I learned a great deal from my manager. It is always good to have a perl reference sit next to you :P.... I was working on the facebook connect for the ad-campaign and the biggest disappointment is that it doesnt work on Internet explorer because there are too many other javascripts on the page. I was able to make fb connect work on IE as a seperate module but with so many javascript modules, it just doesnt function the way it is supposed to. have any of you guys faced this earlier? I have been reading about FB connect on internet explorer for quite a while now.

Link: http://www.takkle.com/nikefootball

The next project is going to be the Puma ad campaign which I am supposed to handle.

All's Well That Ends Well!
Aloha

No comments:

Post a Comment